10 year reunion - 2013

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3 years left...

Times a ticking.  Now taking any and all volunteers to help start planning and locating. If interested please contact me via email at jordanbeets@hotmail.com or post a comment on this blog!

You can also send in any information you want.  Your ideas for the 10 year.  What date you'd like to have the 10 year.  Ways to get infromation to all our classmates?  I'm open to any and all things :)

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!

Sincerely,
Heidi (Mecham) Phillips :)

PS - Don't forget to update your information with the alumni association if you move.  This helps us make sure you recieve news for reunions! (http://www.jhsalumniassociation.com/feedback_form.php?t=8)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm willing to help just let me know what you need help with! My email is tonimelville@hotmail.com.
-Toni Evans Melville