10 year reunion - 2013

Monday, February 7, 2011

Goals!

This is week 2 of my resolution to write weekly updates for the 10 year reunion.  I hope someone out there is getting these!

Since my last post confessing the overwhelming nature of planning a reunion I think we may have some people on our planning comitee now!!  YAY!  I will wait for their approval in my mentioning their names before I do so :)  You know who you are and I am so glad you have contacted me.  We already have some ideas rolling out.

It seems that most people are interested in doing a formal evening party.  So far thoughts include formal dinner, presentation, dancing, etc.  Others have mentioned doing a golf tournament during the day or something to that effect.  If any of this sounds fun to you and/or you have connections to help make this happen let me know!

Still looking for more people or more to join our committee.  Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks again for listening.

Heidi (Mecham) Phillips

As always - be sure to update your contact information on the alumni website at http://www.jhsalumniassociation.com/feedback_form.php?t=8 or by emailing me at Jordanbeets@hotmail.com.

No comments: