10 year reunion - 2013

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CALLING ALL PLANNERS!

I know you're out there. . . . .  You are a rare and special type of person.  You have great ideas, you know how to make things happen, and you want to be involved.  Now is a GREAT time to share off your talents.  We NEED you more than you can ever know.  Here are some great titles you can have while working in our commitee to add to your resume under "large service projects".

Positions we need filled include:
1. Captain of Fundraising
2. Chief Financial Officer
3. Admiral of Marketing
4. Private Detective/Classmate finder
5. Chief Operating officer
6. Technical Director

Go wild!  You want a title?  You got it!  Just email me at Jordanbeets@hotmail.com and we'll get you involved!  Check us out on Facebook as well!  Friend me "Heidi Mecham Phillips" (they won't let me change my name to be JHS 2003.  If anyone knows how to do this let me know!  We have 380 classmembers found and switching accounts could lose you :)).

Getting desperate.... can you tell?

No comments: