10 year reunion - 2013

Monday, February 21, 2011

Is anyone out there?

I had this great idea!  I know we all have facebook to keep in touch with people, etc.  But I ran accross this reunion page where classmates would send in a photo of them or their family along with a quick snipit about what has happened in their life since graduation!  How fun!!  I thought it was a really great way to remember people from our past.  It was almost like a living yearbook and was done really tastefully.

If you would like to be involved in our "What have you been up to since 2003?" challenge let me know!  Each week I will post a new blurb from you for your classmates to review!  You don't have to write much, or even send a formal picture or anyting.  Just something fun and quick for us to remember you by!

Send all photo's and blurbs to Jordanbeets@hotmail.com so I can get them on here!

Hope you are all having a great week!

Thanks,

Heidi

No comments: